Memory Care for your Loved One
Specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Our safe and secure Memory Care community at Ecumen of Litchfield is dedicated to the special needs of those living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. It is an encouraging, compassionate and caring environment for residents, their families and our staff. We are committed to meeting each individual’s unique needs by providing personalized services and resources.
Each member of our staff has been carefully selected and trained to manage the challenges of memory loss, and we are passionate about what we do. Together, we maximize the independence of those who live here, treating each and every one with dignity and respect.
Memory Care monthly fees include:
- Private suite with private bath
- Residential setting with controlled access
- Customized care plan
- Three meals and snacks each day
- Medication management and administration
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen changes as needed
- Social, physical, spiritual, and recreational programs
- On-site staff, 24/7
- Emergency response system
- Bathing and personal hygiene assistance, 24/7
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
For more information, call 320-693-2430 or click here to contact us online.