Ecumen of Litchfield Senior Living Services
Options to meet your needs and your wishes.
We take pride in our unrivaled selection of living options, services and amenities. We believe they allow you to fashion a comfortable, worry-free and enriching lifestyle just right for you.
A comprehensive continuum of care means that no matter how your needs may change, you can continue to enjoy life on your own terms. Ecumen of Litchfield will meet your needs today and tomorrow:
- Independent Living apartments, located in our community’s Gloria Dei and Emmaus Place, offer a full array of services and amenities to keep you independent, engaged and fulfilled.
- Assisted Living in our Bethany community provides the extra support and services with daily tasks of living so you maintain your lifestyle.
- Bethany Memory Care is dedicated to the special needs of those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Expert, customized Home Care is provided in the privacy of your own home by our highly skilled nurses, therapists and support staff.
- Our Adult Day Services, called BreakAway, provide an ideal haven for individuals over 62 who live at home but need a secure and engaging setting during the day.
- Our large selection of Programs includes services from Foot Care Clinics to Meals on Wheels.
Ecumen of Litchfield provides a full-range of services that meet the needs of the clients in a variety of settings. Healthcare can often be complex and confusing; typically people have many questions regarding all the services that are available. The best way to fully understand all of the options is to give us a call at 320-693-2430, or click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.