Enjoy Life on Your Terms
Making life better for all, one person at a time.
We work with you to create the way of life that suits you and your needs, today and tomorrow. That is our primary goal. Our experienced team is ready to help you make important lifestyle choices, and offers a wide array of living and health care options:
- Independent Living apartments, located in our community’s Gloria Dei and Emmaus Place, offer a full array of services and amenities to keep you independent, engaged and fulfilled.
- Assisted Living in our Bethany neighborhood provides the extra support and services with daily tasks so you maintain your lifestyle.
- Bethany Memory Care is dedicated to the special needs of those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Our Adult Day Services, called BreakAway, provide an ideal haven for individuals over 62 who live at home but need a secure and engaging setting during the day.
- Expert, customized Home Care is provided in the privacy of your own home by our highly skilled nurses, therapists and support staff.
- Hospice offers compassionate, quality care in a private setting of your choice. Our attentive staff identifies physical needs and works to meet emotional, spiritual and financial needs for end of life care.
- Our large selection of Programs includes services from Foot Care Clinics to Meals on Wheels.
For more information, call 320-693-2430 or click here to contact us online.
Want to be in the know on all things happening at Ecumen of
Litchfield? Click below to see our latest newsletter.